Friday, February 18, 2011

Pattern Layout for Katya

I wanted to share some recently finished JZD work that I did for Katya Frankel. She contacted me looking for a pattern template to showcase her beautiful patterns. We were both very happy with the end result - a nice, clean, simple look with just enough pizzaz!


************************************************************************

If you are looking to spice up your pattern layouts please contact me for rates and availability at jillzielinski@gmail.com. You can also check out more of my graphic design work at JillZielinskiDesigns.com


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you are doing for Alana, but I also love the clean look of this pattern. Pretty!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That looks really great!

Cakewalk Yarns said...

Looks just beautiful! And a nice looking tee, too.

I have some pattern notes scribbled on 1,000 post-its for publishing later this year, I will definitely keep JZD in mind.