Friday, April 27, 2007

The Elephant In The Room

It's hard not to discuss the elephant in the room, especially when he's so darn cute! My new friend Susan B. Anderson is the designer behind this cute creation. She even is posting it as a free pattern on her blog! She has a lot of great stuff there and is a favorite designer of mine. I fell in love with her work when I got her first book Itty-Bitty Hats. I still go nuts with the patterns in there and I'm sure I'll be posting about those again and again!

I do love this little guy. I think I'll leave him up as my header for awhile :)

BYW - I knitted him with a mix of colors that I had in my stash of Berroco, Touché.
You can see more photos of Elfie here.

5 comments:

Terry said...

Well Jill, Elfie is as cute in pictures as he is in person. We should all make some of these to live in the shop!

Flourish said...

Aww, he is too cute!

Jodi said...

What a sweet little elefante! Thank you for PDF-izing some of Susan B. Anderson's patterns, too.

Anonymous said...

I think I agree with Terry. I think you all should have a get-together / class to make some of these in the shop!!

Anonymous said...

OMG how cute is that!!!