Friday, June 1, 2007

The Latest Buzz

I'm very honored to be part of the new Fiber Buzz team. That's right, I'm the freelance graphic designer for their ads, logo, website, etc. It's a privilege to work with such talented contributors (see the "Who We Are" link for the current list). Fiber Buzz was founded by the Stitch Diva herself, Jennifer Hansen, check out the newly posted website to see what Buzz is all about.

Don't forget to click on the "Top 10 Picks" link to see the latest ads that I worked on for the group. Working on ads for Vogue Knitting and Interweave Press was a trip because I'm a big fan of those magazines (and to the contributors of the ad)! Oh yeah, see that link at the bottom? The blurb-age about "…Click here to visit Jill?" Yup that's my plug! -- Sorry, I know I really, REALLY need to work on my webpage/redesign desperately but as with everything you never find the time for yourself! Plus, I do have a full time job that I love and of course… there's knitting to do! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So exciting, Jill!

Congrats on all of the work and exposure you are getting. I love the Buzz graphics.

I'll have to figure out how to put the button on my blog.

barbe said...

what a fun site!!!

how do I submit something to get considered to be a "buzz"????? There was no info or contact information on the site.