Tuesday, July 17, 2007

And The Winner Is…

Thank you so much for the possitive comments on my journals! It was nice to read the sweet notes from each of you. I wish I had more than two journals to give out but I do not. I promise I will do more drawings in the future!

So, tonight I cut out all the comments and Ed drew two lucky names from the felted bowl (btw, this is a pattern out of One Skein!).And the winners are…

A Friend To Knit With and Anya!

(I will contact the two of you via email for your addresses!)

Thanks again and I do hope you all are enjoying the journal page that I shared. Feel free to download my design and use it for your personal use . You can download a pdf of journal page here. Enjoy!

7 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

Thank you ED!!!! I am sooo excited!

Lovely felted bowl!

Lovemook said...

I won I won! I never win anything, thank you :) You are very sweet!

Knitterella said...

Hey Anya, can you email me your address? :)

knitterella@knitterella.com

peaknits said...

very cool felted bowl - I love that book One Skein! Yay for the winners!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Congrats to the winners, how fun!

That is a really cute felted bowl :)

Lolly said...

YEA! Congrats winners! so generous of you, Knitterella!

a friend to knit with said...

I just love my journal Jill........already started using it...........thanks a million!