Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dreaming Of Anthro

My Aamu is coming along! Hope to get it done this weekend. Hope it fits too - so far so good!
Today I got Anthropologie's newest enewsletter and every time I get one I dream of having a wardrobe full of Anthro. Would if I could but I can't - I can only afford a few pieces from then once in awhile. Best thing to do is hit the sale rack, anyway, Anthropologie sure is a great source of inspiration. I mean just look at this, this and this! Whenever I surf their line it makes me want to be a knitwear designer. Their designs are so inspiring. Maybe one of these times I will give it a try and see if I can figure out how to design a piece for myself!

5 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

oh, me too!
the back track sweater doesn't look to hard......maybe we could both give it a whirl....
and i made a classic elite coat with the ruffle....may just need a little modifying........and with all that yarn in your stash, you don't even have to go shopping! :)
love your aamu!
have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this looks lovely!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Oooo...your Aamu is looking great!

Anthropologie does have some great (but expensive) stuff :)

kaetrn said...

i love their stuff as well...and i cannot afford it most of the time either! aamu is looking perfect for fall!

knittin gin said...

Have you seen the Anthropologie Knits group on Ravelry? I just happened to see it while I was wandering around over there - seems right up your alley.