Monday, May 11, 2009

Tag Winners!

Thank you sooo much for the great feedback on my NEW Gift Tags! I'm so glad you love them like I do. And 'understand' them like I do - let's face it, all of us crafters have thought the same things when giving handmade gifts that's for sure!

Because I got so much feedback I couldn't just pick 3 so I picked 5. I used the Random Number Generator to get my 5 winning blog comments and here they are:


#1 Parenting Boys said...
Wow, love them all!
My fave is the "act as if you like it" :)

#2 Eileen said...
Love the new tags! I like them all but the favorite is yes I did make it and no you can't return it.

#3 Karen said...
They are brilliant ! I love the Can't return it and the Doesn't Mean it was cheap. Sooo funny !

#4 Laura said...
these are so fun and clever! my favorite is the please pretend one...but they are all great.

#5 sweetpsaid...said...
I LOVE them! Very cool.


For those names that are listed here please email me at knitterella@knitterella.com, give me your address and let me know which tag you'd like.

For those that names were not picked thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really appreciate the feedback. Sorry I couldn't send some to all of you!

And remember you can always get some tags of your own at my web store Knitterella.com!

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Would there be any chance of a variety pack of these tags being made available?

Knitterella said...

LeeAnn - I will definitely look into doing that! Will keep you posted.

sweetp said...

Oh my goodness, I am so surprised to see my name there! I am a bit behind with my blog reading, what a cool surprise!! I will email you now. THank you SO Much ...yay!