Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Will's Photo Session

Will had his newborn photo session yesterday with Nichol Krupp Photography. She is an amazing local photographer that I've been very anxious to get into and now that Will's here it all came together. The shoot yesterday was so fun! Funny too when Will pooped ALL OVER Ed! Too bad she didn't get that shot - only reason she didn't was because she was laughing too hard!


Here is a sneak peak that she sent me - she has a more posted on her blog too - Check them out! can't wait to see them all.

I HIGHLY recommend Niki to anyone looking for a photographer. As you can see, she's ultra talented and such an awesome person too!

P.S. Glad I grabbed my knitted Karate Sweater - the texture looks great in the photo.



20 comments:

The French Bear said...

Beautiful!!! I looked at her photos, can't wait to see them all!!!! What a gorgeous baby boy he is!! And mommy too of course!!! Take care and have a wonderful baby filled week!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

BammerKT said...

OMG!! What a beautiful little blessing you have there. It is a magical time, and I hope you enjoy it as much as possible. Even the getting pooped on part ;).

Sara said...

Great photos! Will is precious. Congratulations, again :) So happy for you and Ed.

Anonymous said...

He's absolutely perfect. You look beautiful, and what great photography.

Tan Family said...

Gorgeous picture! Congrats on the new baby. :)

Journeying Five said...

Wow! What a great picture! Absolutely stunning!

ruthee... said...

I am so glad you had a chance to get into the photographer - although she is obviously talented the subject matter ain't bad either. *wink* New babies rock.

a friend to knit with said...

jill.... absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
so glad you did this......
we only did it with our third. :(

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Breathtaking photos here and on her blog!

Philigry said...

you look stunning! such a sweet picture of you guys.
did you make your sweater? i must know!

Sue said...

Oh what a gorgeous photo of the two of you. I love black and white portraits, I think they add character to the pic.

momoftwinz said...

The pics are so precious and the story about Ed cracked me up! Hoping I can sneak over to see the little man sometime next week??!!

Alison said...

Oh my goodness! You two are so precious together! What absolutely precious pictures!

Congratulations-
enjoy him!

Knitserland said...

Beautiful!! Photos and baby!

Anonymous said...

What a stunning photo! I wish I had done this with my two.

Nora said...

Beautiful, both.

Nora

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Beautiful photos!

Oiyi said...

Both of you are beautiful!

KeanaLee said...

He is so beautiful...and a month early 0 I have been so out of the loop & haven't checked the blogs until now! CONGRATS! I have 30 days to go....love the photo, I'm so happy for you both...boys are THE BEST!!!!

Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

oh he's sooo beautiful! Love the shots, enjoy these moments they go sooo fast!