Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Project of 2010

After knitting 7 of these, 2 of these and 1 of these for Christmas gifts, I'm ready make something for ME. I have so many things I want to work on but it looks like the first project of 2010 will be a monogramed project tote for myself.


I'm looking forward to crafting a lot of projects this year for myself (and WZ). I also want to add more to Knitterella. Even throwing around the idea of doing a trade show or two - I always wanted to and this year might be the year to do it.

Here's to a happy, healthy, successful and inspiring 2010 for us all!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too! I wish you all the best for the coming year. May there be many projects in it just for you!

The French Bear said...

Happy New Year Jill, I love monograms and I think I will be making more dolls and bears, have ideas spilling out! I can't believe how much your baby boy has grown!!! I bet you had a wonderful Christmas with the family!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Journeying Five said...

sounds like a very productive Christmas and hopefully alot of happy and cozy receipents. can't wait to see the tote.

stitching under oaks said...

it sounds like it's going to be a very productive year! a monogrammed tote is a must have to start off the year! Happy new Year!