Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Wrap and A Winner

First the wrap…


I'm finally getting around to posting about the Endless Knitted Cardi Wrap that I finished awhile back. You can wear this wrap so many ways. I just love it.


You must check out Stitch Diva's patterns. They are really cool - Her yarn is too!


Thanks to Melynda of French Press Knits for taking these photos for me (it's so nice to have photos taken somewhere other than my backyard!). She drove up for a visit today. Her and I spent the day together antique shopping around Bay City. Despite the crummy weather, her and I had a great time! She found the coolest table for her new studio. Got a great deal. I can't wait to get the chance to visit her and see it in her new space.

And now onto the winner…
Or a couple winners anyway! I randomly picked the winners from this post and they are:

Mandy said...
Yay! So glad you decided to go for it! I'm also glad to know that you used a lightbulb...I've always wondered if that would work well. Seems like the perfect shape.

Frances said...
Bravo to you for rescuing those socks. I have a little dried gourd that I use as a darning egg. The seeds inside the gourd rattle around with a friendly sound.

Best wishes!

Randi said...
I didn't save your sock :) but I love your note cards. I use my knitterella gift tags on every item I knit as a gift ... love them!

To the names that I did pick, please email me (knitterella@knitterella.com) your address and let me know what Knitterella product you'd like. I'm sorry I couldn't send Knitterella product to everyone. I'll try to do more give-aways more often. I totally appreciate all you that visit me. Thank you!

************************************************************************

Pattern Source: "Endless Knitted Cardi Shawl" from Stitch Diva Studios. Pattern link HERE
Yarn: Studio Silk
Needles: size 4 and 5
My Ravelry Link: HERE




6 comments:

Trisha said...

Your wrap looks beautiful on you. How fun to have the ability to wear it so many ways!

Sue said...

Your wrap looks so versatile. It looks fantastic on you too! Congrats to all the winners!

Frances said...

Wow, how exciting to be a winner! I will send along my address to you via e-mail.

Meanwhile, may I say how great that wrap design is ... and how beautifully it has been knitted.

Cheers!

French Press Knits said...

What a great day- can't wait 'til out next one :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous wrap ~ I love that it's so versatile.

a friend to knit with said...

okay jill... that is one CUTE CARDI!!!!!!!!!!!!