Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Plucky Open House

Last weekend Melynda, of French Press Knits, and I made the road trip to Grand Rapids for a Plucky Open House. Liesl (aka browncurls) opened her beautiful home to knitters to come and see glorious Plucky yarn in person.


What a treat! The bases and the colors are just amazing. The new Plucky Primo made it's debut too - it's so awesome. I snatched up some of that along with some of my other favs. I can't wait to cast on! Sarah and Nichole, are you with me? ;)


I got to meet Sarah in person too. Finally! I've only been doing graphic work for her since 2008!!! (I can't believe it's been that long) Everyone was so nice and friendly. I could have knit with that group all day.


This fun day was totally worth the trip. I hope to do it again real soon. Actually, there may be buzz of one being hosted over here on the east side of the state. Maybe as soon as this Fall!

(photoed above from left to right: Liesl, Melynda, Sarah and Me - aka: browncurls, French Press Knits, The Plucky Knitter and Knitterella)

(Go check out Melynda's post too - she's got some great photos!)



3 comments:

French Press Knits said...

Ok...I absolutely love your first picture. You need to give me photo tips next time we meet up!

Oiyi said...

I am so jealous! Her yarns are gorgeous and so hard to buy. I admit that I have a nice small stash of her yarns.

hook and needle said...

Wow, that sounds so fun! I'm jealous!