Tuesday, September 21, 2010

NNK Winner

I'm not sure that there was a time when I had so many projects on my needles at one time. Nearly all are for me too! I really want to get this Robin's Vest done soon. This is one of many I'm trying to wrap up fast so I can enjoy them in the cool fall weather. Wish I had more time these days for my selfish knitting!


I'm sure you are waiting for me to announce the winner of the fabulous set of Never Not Knitting patterns!

The winner is…

Tracey that said…
I love her patterns and would love to win these four (these are actually ones I have my eye on but haven't purchased yet!). Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!

Thank you everyone for posting. If you didn't win here, go and get some of Alana's beautiful patterns at your LYS or order a downloadable version HERE.

Tracey, please email me your address at knitterella@knitterella.com.


No comments: