Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Goals

Today is the start of a new year. I new year with new goals, hopes and dreams. Being that I got laid off from my full-time job in 2010, this year will be the true test to see if I can truly make it one my own doing Knitterella and Jill Zielinski Designs full-time. I'm very anxious and very excited as I embark on 2011. Excited to see what the new year brings for my graphic design business - what kind of jobs I'll work on, what kind of wonderful new clients I'll work with. For Knitterella, I look forward to coming out with more new product, going to more shows and meeting more wonderful people. I also hope this year I get the courage and inspiration to finally come out with some knitwear designs of my own.


Here's to a wonderful, healthy, happy and successful 2011 for us all!


4 comments:

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Best of luck with your new endeavors!! Happy 2011.

Kar said...

Wishing you lots of luck with everything you work hard at. You've got lots of talent that will take you far. :)

Happy New Year!

Tracey said...

I am wishing you much success in 2011, love, health and happiness too! You're such a sweety, and I know that this year will bring you only great things!

a friend to knit with said...

all the best to you in 2011, jill!
may ALL your dreams come true.
xx