Friday, January 7, 2011

Oak Grove Illustrations

I'm posting some illustration work that I did for Alana's (of Never Not Knitting) most recently released pattern, Oak Grove.


I so enjoy designing the illustrations and pattern layout for her beautiful designs and Oak Grove proved no different. It has been a long time since I've gotten out my watercolors and I'm happy I did! You must go check out her awesome new pattern called Oak Grove HERE.

************************************************************************

Remember, if you are looking for some graphic design work please check out my online portfolio at JillZielinskiDesigns.com. Doing design work for fellow knitters is my specialty. Feel free to contact me for rates and availability at jillzielinski@gmail.com


2 comments:

Cathy said...

Between Alana's designs and your artwork on her patterns I will probably have to purchase every last one of them because they are GORGEOUS! Hope all goes well as you grow your business.

French Press Knits said...

Love these- you did SUCH a great job. BTW, just turned on my baby video monitor for the first time- this thing is kind of fun (and a little addicting). I feel like I could watch her sleep all day. I was going to text you this... but my phone is on the other side of the room- my computer is here. I'm lazy.