Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Logo: Lily Kate Designs

I recently finished a logo for Lily Kate Designs. The super talented, knitwear designer from the UK. Only 13 years old too! The future looks bright for this young talent. You can follow Lily's blog HERE and check out all her of designs on her Ravelry page HERE.


Lily wanted an illustration of a young girl knitting in her logo. I could envision what I wanted it too look like but for the life of me couldn't get my art to work. Luckily, I was able to look to a very talented friend and fellow designer and commissioned her to do the illustration part. She nailed it on the first try. Thank you, Michelle! You really made this logo perfect. You can see more of Michelle's awesome work HERE.

************************************************************************

If you are looking for some graphic design work please check out my online portfolio at JillZielinskiDesigns.com. Doing design work for fellow knitters is my specialty. Feel free to contact me for rates and availability at jillzielinski@gmail.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! So adorable. And such a great font choice!