Thursday, December 15, 2011

Last Minute Christmas Knit

Only TEN days left to Christmas?! It never fails. Every year Christmas sneaks up on me way too fast and every year at the the last minute I decide to knit some gifts for the people on my Christmas list after all. Every year!


Today I'm going to cast on for a new Smocked Slouch. This pattern is easy and fun to knit and I know I'll love the result.


So just in case you are anything like me and looking for something quick, easy and fun for your last minute knitted gifts, I suggest my Smocked Slouch hat pattern. It won't let you or your recipient down!


To order your $5.00 downloadable PDF, click the button below.



************************************************************************

Pattern Source: Smocked Slouch from Knitterella
Yarn: The Plucky Knitter Primo Worsted colorway Barely Birch
Notes: More details at my Ravelry link HERE



1 comment:

Kel said...

yup I just cast on last night for a project that;s due by Christmas, insane. . . not sure :)