Wednesday, January 25, 2012

LOGO: Slipped Stitch Studios

Jill Zielinski Designs has a new logo to share! Just completed is this cute new logo for Slipped Stitch Studios. And what a fun job this was! With such a cute little sheep looking back at me how could it not be?

Laura Lundy is the owner behind Slipped Stitch Studios. She's a work-at-home-mom and in over 70 yarn shops world wide. She creates and designs project bags, organizers, pattern solutions and much, much more. If you already haven't see her work you simply must. She's got a shop full of handy tools and products for your knitting needs. Check out her shop HERE.
************************************************************************

If you are looking for some graphic design work please check out my online portfolio at JillZielinskiDesigns.com. Ads, books, pattern layout, logos, yarn labels, you name it – doing design work for fellow knitters/crafters is my specialty! Feel free to contact me for rates and availability at jillzielinski@gmail.com

3 comments:

Kelly said...

really cute! I love the sheep face looking out.

Maryse said...

Another beautiful logo! I love it!

Oiyi said...

Adorable logo!