Monday, June 18, 2012

Eli Preview

I just got word from Kollage Yarns that the Eli Slouch, (the hat I designed for their Fall 2012 release), will be live soon! While I wait for the pattern to go live, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek.



The Eli Slouch is a stylish, loose-fitting hat, with a decorative stitch patterned brim. Using 2 skeins of Kollage Yarns, Solace, this is an easy and fun knit.



I'm thrilled to work with Kollage Yarns on my first, non-self-published pattern. I'm so excited that the release date is almost here – I will let you know when the pattern is live and ready for you to knit!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Flourish said...

Love it!

Frances said...

Bravo to you, Jill.

I am still using those quirky, clever cards you sent me ages ago in a giveaway. Lucky me.

This hat pattern is surely going to be made by many folks. The design will suit so many different "head shapes," and I say that because not all patterns suit mine.

Continued best wishes to you. xo

Maryse said...

Very nice hat! Congratulations!

Lilacrosesandthemoon said...

Beautiful hat. Looking forward to making one.