Friday, September 28, 2012

LOGO: Wool Therapy

I wanted to share with you a recently finished logo for Missy of Wool Therapy. Missy came to me with a good idea of what she wanted and we were able to translate her vision into a beautiful logo. 

I'm all about this kind of 'therapy' aren't you?



Missy has a passion for the fiber arts that has lead her to become a knitter, spinner, weaver and dyer. She took her first dyeing class in July of 2009 and has never looked back.



You can find her hand dyed goods at her Etsy shop HERE.


 ************************************************************************


 If you are looking for custom graphic design work please check out my online portfolio at JillZielinskiDesigns.com. Doing design work for fellow knitters is my specialty! Feel free to contact me for rates and availability at jillzielinski@gmail.com



No comments: