Sunday, October 7, 2012

FO: Master Charles for LZ

In the nick of time I finished my Master Charles Sweater
for LZ's one year photos. Seriously, I was weaving in the ends as my photographer pulled up!



I have to say, LZ looked completely adorable in this beautiful sweater designed by Kate Oates. I've got one for WZ on the needles right now in hopes that the boys will have matching sweaters for Christmas. But by Christmas time I might need to knit another one for LZ because my sweet, sweet boy is getting so big so fast! *sniff*sniff*



************************************************************************


Pattern Source: Master Charles Sweater from Kate Oates 
Yarn: Berroco, Comfort 
Notes: More details at my Ravelry link HERE 

Photos by my talented friend Alisa of Divin Images Photography


2 comments:

Kelly said...

that sweater is adorable! he looks so cute in it!

knittingsouth said...

Beautiful sweater. I look forward to seeing his photo shoot.