Monday, November 5, 2012

LOGO: Nerdy Gerdy

Today I'm showcasing a logo that I recently designed for the talented Gretchen RonnevikGretchen is a knitwear designer and designs under the name Nerdy Gerdy. Such a fun name deserves a fun, cute logo and I love the final pick!



Gretchen is a WAHM of 4 kids plus one on the way. She is a very busy and very talented lady! You can find her beautiful designs HERE on her Ravelry page. She also has a cool blog where she journals her blessed life on a large farm with her kids, husband, dog and 10 chickens! Her blog is called He Sows And She Sews




Also, be sure to check out her just released design Clarity Cardigan - it's just gorgeous!



* * * * * * * * * * * * * *




If you are looking for custom graphic design work please check out my online portfolio at JillZielinskiDesigns.com. Doing design work for fellow knitters is my specialty. Feel free to contact me for rates and availability at jillzielinski@gmail.com



No comments: