Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pink Paper Bag

Itty-bitty Hats, by Susan B. Anderson is the best baby hat book ever! I know I've said it before but I just can't get enough of these little creations. I'm never let down when I knit one. They are great quick projects and wonderful to give as gifts - very unique. I get one knocked out in about 2 evenings of knitting (about 6 hrs total) tonight I finished this one watching American Idol. Go Blake!

This hat is the "Pink Paper Bag" pattern, see it there? Right on the cover. I used Reynolds, Saucy, 100% Mercerized Cotton. This one is going to LLK as a store sample.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, it is adorable!! I think I have a baby hat sickness, and I blame it on Susan. :)w

I love that they are so quick. I did the Inca Snowflake hat in a weekend of on and off knitting.... without tassels. I still need to make the poms.

Anonymous said...

Jill,

Cute hat and thanks for making it for the shop!

Also wanted to tell you I've been having fun checking out your "Fav Hang Outs!" Especially Angry Chicken's and Anna Maria Horner' sites. So much great inspiration that I probably wouldn't have stumbled across otherwise.

Tina Laiho