Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thank You Peaknit!

Hi all! I had a great day off yesterday. Bought a few things at the Art Fair and will show you soon. First I'm dying to show you all the fun, knitty things Peaknit sent me!

*To fill you in, I posted a comment a on her Blog-Versary post and that entered me in a contest that she was having. She drew my name along with two others and LOOK at alllll the wonderful things she sent me!!*This LOVELY hank of Merino Cashmere sock yarn from The Knittery. 397 yrd and hand painted in Australia. The color is called Geranium and it's soooo pretty! It's funny because I thought I won just the yarn, and I was thrilled with that! I just can't get over the other treasures she sent along with it too!Then there was this cute daiquiri card with a sweet note and a recipe for a Blue Sky Daiquiri the back - YUM! :) You can also see there is a photo/postcard of yarn (that will go on my bulletin board) AND she made me one of splityarn's sweet little wristlets in an adorable sheep print - I luv it!And folks, I'm not done here… inside the wristlet was a whimsical little tape measure, Harry and David truffles AND in the little envelope were these gorgeous stitch markers! (I wonder if she made these?) Oh man, they are pretty!Thank you sooooo much Peaknit! Thank you for making my day and making me proud to be a knitter!

3 comments:

peaknits said...

Yay!! I am so glad you liked everything - I have so much fun I just kept trying to think of more stuff to stick in there. I confess, I almost ate the truffles. :) Thank you for all of your support!!

a friend to knit with said...

How sweet and thoughtful is she?!
Wonderful loot!!!!
Lucky you.......!

Lovemook said...

That is just awesome. The more I was seeing, the more I got excited for you! :) I love the little stitch markers, I was looking for some, Peaknits do you sell/make them? Congrats again!