I've made a lot of progress on my craft room. The room is not as glamorous as it sounds, were really just making part of our laundry room into a space where I can organize all my knitting and craft stuff. It's still an unfinished part of our basement but having a place for all my stuff is great. I wanted to post a few pictures of my stash. I used to be so embarrassed of all the yarn I have. Although looking at this I'm still a little bit embarrassed but now, I really think it beautiful!To go downstairs and look at all my yarn displayed rather than in plastic containers is so wonderful. I makes me feel not so bad about all the yarn I have in my stash and I can go down and stare at it all and think up new project to do with yarn I might have forgotten about if it were still in those plastic containers. So I say if anyone is considering a 'yarn diet' because they are embarrassed of their stash, maybe instead you should display your beautiful yarns out for you to see an admire. Worth a shot anyways!
Now, if I could just find another one of these things to put the rest of my yarn in that'd be perfect! ;)I'm thinking of doing this baby cardigan with my Debbie Bliss stash. Isn't it sweet?
Guess what, I was surfing my favorite blogs and I saw that Wind Loop gave me an award for being a Rockin' Girl Blogger. How cool is that?! I was surprised to see my name, very flattered. Thank you Wind Loop - you are one Rockin' Girl Blogger yourself!So it's my turn now and I can't nominate anyone that I know has already gotten it so let's see, gosh, there are sooo many Rockin' Girl Bloggers but if I have to call out 5 I will say:
1. Tina - because I miss you now that you are not in Michigan anymore! And because you are an amazing knitter - you know so much and have shared your knowledge and talent - You Rock!
2. Susan B. Anderson - because your one of my favorite designers - I love your whimsy! Your blog is so inspirational and you always share and take the time to make great tutorials - You Rock!
3. I Hate Laundry - This non-knitter rocks! She's very crafty and she keeps her blog up to date and she's always got something to say that cracks me up! - You Rock!
4. Peaknit - She's probably going to kill me because this is my second 'tag' to her in 2 days but she does know how to rock it! She's got a great blog, great sense of humor and is a beautiful knitter! - You Rock!
4. A Friend To Knit With - She's going to kill me too but I have to tell you all how much she rocks! She does wonderful knitting projects and I love visiting her blog, she's an ultra talented knitter, has great taste and does beautiful photography - You Rock!
*Hey, (to the girls I tagged) don't feel like you have to post about this and tag more people. It's no biggie, just wanted to say that you rock!