Thursday, August 14, 2008

Inspired By Color 2

Pretty, Merino Seacell yarn called "Parfait" from The Plucky Knitter and pretty, pink cosmo from my backyard garden.


Now the question is, do I cast on for Froot Loop or Spring Forward? Decisions, decisions!

************************************************************************

In other news, I got an email from Twist Collective and they asked if they could feature my Sweater Card in the upcoming winter issue. How sweet is that?! Yey for Knitterella!

11 comments:

peaknits said...

Congrats on the Twist invite - I think it's a cutting edge publication! And that yarn is delisious - I vote Spring Forward!

Sarah said...

Go Jill!!! Yay!

Denise said...

Oooh a tough choice, they are both great socks, and I love the color of that Plucky yarn!

Philigry said...

that is so great about twist collective! ya for you!
I like the spring forward socks...
can't wait to see what you end up doing.

Anonymous said...

Great colors in this yarn. Spring Forward is a nice pattern, but I think either pattern would look fine in this yarn. I like the name Fruit Loop, sounds more fun to make:)

Congrats on the promo!!!

Tina

Denise said...

Just wanted to let you know you've been nominated at my blog for an award :-)

Annie said...

I {heart} your cosmos (the yarn is pretty too) Any other pictures of your garden?? I just recently learned of Twist Collective. Neat place. How exciting to have your card featured. way to go!

sweetp said...

Congrats! Great promotion for you.

I just came over here from Denises blog and oh my...your stuff is fantastic! I'm going to email you now about shipping :D

The "C" Chronicles said...

I am loving this color! Can't wait to see the finished product! Congrats on your feature! Keep up the good work!

a friend to knit with said...

congrats YOU! that is fabulous!

i like the fruit loop pattern!!!

Denise said...

The little sweater is from DB Cotton Knits For All Seasons :) There are some lovely patterns in it, lots of cabled ones!