Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tweezle

Hot off the needles and ready for WZ's 9 month photoshoot! It was a fun knit and I think it turned out so sweet.


This sweater is following in a little tradition I've started… I knitted a a sweater for his 6 month photos and this one is sneaking in just before he hits the 10 month marker. Boy, I better cast on for his 12 month sweater now! (any pattern suggestions?)

************************************************************************

Pattern Source: "Tweezle" by Louisa Harding, from the book, Enchanted Garden
Yarn: Louisa Harding, Kashmir DK
Needles: size 5 and 6
Ravelry Link: HERE

5 comments:

Sue said...

It turned out perfectly! What a sweet sweater. I really like some of Anny Purls sweaters for boys too, maybe you can check them out on ravelry! Cant wait to see what you knit up for the 12 mth sweater.

Maryse said...

It is adorable! Will we get to see the other side? I love the colors! Gotta look at that book! What a lovely tradition! Good work!

The French Bear said...

This is gorgeous, I mean so handsome for a young man!!! Have you looked on the web site drop designs? It's a beautiful site with free patterns and they are so beautiful!!! I love the eternity scarf you made, so nice!
You have inspired me again to keep knitting, I am trying socks but the patterns are so confusing I may have to take a class.....
Hugs,
Margaret B

Philigry said...

so sweet!

kate said...

that is really really cute!