Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Detroit Show

In case you haven't heard, the Yarn Harlot is coming to speak at the Detroit Library this weekend. There will be booths set up with all kinds of knitting goodies as well. I'm really excited because French Press Knits and I are teaming up to sharing a booth. I'll have some new note cards - so HOT OFF THE PRESS they aren't even on the Knitterella website yet!


If you are in the area please stop by to see us!

Yarn Harlot @ the Detroit Public libray
Main Branch - Friends Auditorium
March 13, 2010 @ 1pm
5201 Woodward Ave
Detroit, MI 48202


************************************************************************

You may have noticed I updated my logo. I stream lined the scrolls and the yarn ball and updated the font. Big improvement don't you think? I love it. I hope to update all my old graphics soon.

4 comments:

Annie said...

LoVe the updated logo and your blog header! That splash of sunshine is fabulous.
Wish I could hop over to Detroit but that would be one big hop. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

First, love your blog! Second, I wish I lived closer so I could participate but will have to wait until you post your new cards online!

Sara said...

That sounds so cool! I am going to be having a small booth at a baby expo here in Bozeman in May. I have a lot of work to do in the next two months, but am excited. Have fun!

Rose said...

So cool to meet you today! I'll add you on Ravelry, and I need to grab up some of your tags! They're adorable.