Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Plucky Mail

I love getting Plucky mail! I squealed with excitement when I saw this in my mailbox. 5 skeins of Sarah's new PRIMO!!! This is some payment for design work that I've done for her.


My plans are to make Pas de Valse. I think it will look great! Gosh, I have so many projects fighting for my attention right now. I've casted on for Sassymetrical already but once it's done I should be casting on with this lovely Primo next!


Oh, and if you haven't checked out the new issue of Twist Collective you must. There are many gorgeous patterns for fall!


6 comments:

hook and needle said...

Beautiful yarn! It makes me wonder why we haven't got touchy-feely screens yet on our computers... I'd love to reach right in and grab that yarn. :)

JelliDonut said...

That color is GORGEOUS! Lucky you.

Laura said...

How fun to get paid in yarn. Gorgeous stuff! I really like those two patterns, too. Can't wait to see the finished products.

Sue said...

What a lovely way to be paid! The yarn looks gorgeous. I have seen the new Twist Collective and I think it is the best yet. I have favourited so many patterns.

Maryse said...

Yes, the Twist collection is beautiful as always! The yarn you received is gorgeous!

It makes me laugh to read your enthousiasm about knitting! I don't know what's in knitting that makes it so addictive ;-)

Anonymous said...

Jill - love the new yarn! Isn't it so difficult to pick which projects to start on when you have a bunch of new skeins sitting around begging to be played with? Torture. This is why I usually have 4-5 things on the needles. I think we should call it Y.A.D.D - Yarn Attention Deficit Disorder!

Hey, you should use that on one of your note cards...list the symptoms! You know what they are... :)