Wednesday, September 29, 2010

NEW Knitterella Holiday Tags!

Yes! That's right. My NEW Knitterella Holiday Gift Tags are here and ready for you for this up coming knit-giving season!


Printed in gold and silver metallic ink, these holiday tags are perfect for everyone. For ONLY $3.95 you'll get 6 tags printed on high quality, bright white paper. What you'll find different about these new tags compared to my other tags are the backs. Check it out…


Not only did I include a place for you to fill in the fiber content but you'll see there is now a place where you can circle the appropriate care icon. I'm so excited about this new format I can hardly stand it! I hope you love this added touch as much as I do. For more information on these tags and to purchase them CLICK HERE!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Love, love, love the design.

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful!! I LOVE the care instructions. I'll have to pick up a set of these as the holidays get closer.

Unknown said...

Very wonderful!

I was saving the yarn bands to include with gifts because I wanted to make sure the recipients would know how to care for the gifts. This takes care of needing to do that!!!

Unknown said...

AWESOME!

Oiyi said...

These are great! I love the care instructions on the back.

Maryse said...

Excellent idea! Wow! Will you make regular time of the year gifts tags also? The design is fabulous as always and it's great that you are so happy about it!!!

andrea said...

These are the most informational knitting tags I have ever seen. Love, love, love the care instructions...Brilliant!