Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FO: Cream And Sugar Cowl

From the second Alana sent me over the pattern info to layout out her new Cream And Sugar Cowl I knew I had to make it. I casted on pretty much right away and within a week I had it done. Simply gorgeous!


With only a few rows of cabling it went a lot faster then I thought it would. Got to use up stash sock yarn too. I've been saving this beautiful colorway from The Plucky Knitter for a special project and this cowl was perfect. I've been wearing this a lot. Already contemplating casting on for another in a different colorway.

(Photos by Divine Images Photography)

************************************************************************

Pattern Source: "Cream And Sugar Cowl" from Alana Dakos of Never Not Knitting
Yarn: The Plucky Knitter's 80/20 Superwash Merino/Nylon Fingering
Notes: More details at my Ravelry link HERE


8 comments:

Chrissy said...

It's gorgeous!
Love it! xxx

Sarah said...

Look what you've made me do! Stopped me right in my knitting tracks tonight and decided I must make this now. But what color?! Love your btw - it's great on you!

Karen said...

It's just lovely. I'll have to have one too. Beautiful.

Kel said...

I love this! very pretty!

Cakewalk Yarns said...

Beautiful! I have some Spuds & Chloe in a similar color - you've inspired me to use it.

Maryse said...

I does look beautiful! Love this colorway a lot!

Tracey said...

Jill - When are we going to see YOUR new design?? Love the work you did on the cowl. It's SO pretty!

Journeying Five said...

lovely cowl, lovely color!