Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Illustration: Seedling

Here is some recent illustration work that I did for Alana's (of Never Not Knitting) most recently released pattern, Seedling.



I think this illustration is so cute but not as cute as her new hat! Go check it out HERE. Spring is in the air - I sure hope so anyway!


************************************************************************

Remember, if you are looking for some graphic design work please check out a sampling of my work on my online portfolio at JillZielinskiDesigns.com. Doing design work for fellow knitters is my specialty. Feel free to contact me for rates and availability at jillzielinski@gmail.com


2 comments:

Carmel said...

I love the design you did!! My sister-in-law gave me a bunch of different sets of your tags for Christmas and I love them! But this design is perfect for spring!

Sarah said...

Love this! It is perfect for "Seedling"!