Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Bears & The Bees

Although I'm still not in the mood to knit (and it's freaking me out) I did get a couple more cute hats done.


These two went to a sweet baby girl.


************************************************************************

Pattern Source: "Sugar Bear" by Kate Oates of Tot Toppers. Find pattern at her shop HERE and vist her blog HERE. Love her and her designs!
Yarn: Berroco Comfort DK
Note:More details at my Ravelry link HERE

************************************************************************

Pattern Source: This hat is based off Susan B. Anderson's Bumble Bee Hat. I don't have her pattern, I just winged it as I went along.
Yarn: Berroco Touché

3 comments:

Maryse said...

They both are so cute! No worries about the knitting mojo... it has to be the hormones ;-) Take care...

Kate said...

I am sure jealous of your white picket fence!!! Great job on both hats :)

kathy b said...

Cute little hats...all knitting counts....