Sunday, May 22, 2011

Book Design: Math For Hats

When Kate Oates of Tot Toppers contacted me to see if I'd be interested in doing the graphic design work for her new booklet, "Math For Hats" I was beyond excited. Not only is this my first knitting related book design but given my love for knitted hats I'm a big fan of Kate's work.


Designing a book if a fun and challenging project. Kate is a great Art Director and super sweet to work with. I've enjoyed this project every step of the way. It's a great book with lots of great tips and techniques about hat design. The book is also loaded with great photos of all her designs. Kate is so talented!

The book is being released this coming week and (lucky for us) we can pre-order it now for $14. To read more about this handy booklet visit Kate's blog. If you already now that this would be a great addition to your knitting library go and get your copy HERE. I'm so excited to see this in print and add it to my book collection!

3 comments:

JelliDonut said...

You do book design? Cool!

Maryse said...

Your designs are so nice, no wonder she came to you! The front page is beautiful!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Just ordered my copy!! Great job Jill (and Kate!)!