Monday, September 12, 2011

LOGO: indie.knits

I continue to keep busy designing logos for fellow knitters and I'm so thankful for that. I recently finished this one for indie.knits and I have to say I love it!


When Cory contacted me she said she mentioned she'd like to see a logo option with the sakura blossom in it. I was excited about this idea and am glad that the final logo reflected this look.

Cory is new to knitwear design and soon we will be seeing her patterns. She will be designing for men and women. Her inspiration comes from vintage clothing, Japanese style and menswear. You can check her out at her website blog.indie.knits.com.



5 comments:

JelliDonut said...

Another great design!

Jane Richmond said...

I love it! It's gorgeous!

Vanilla said...

it's beautiful. I love that it has color in it.

Cory Ellen Boberg said...

I love it, I love it, I love it. Thanks again for your beautiful work!

Alisa said...

Love this logo - great work!