Tuesday, September 27, 2011

LOGO: Mindy Wilkes Designs

When Mindy contacted me to do a logo for her, one of her requests was to design something that reflected her Appalachian roots that she is very proud of. A few icons she requested were a log cabin, rocking chair or a porch swing. To me the idea of the rocking chair totally went with knitting. I could picture her relaxing in a rocking chair, knitting away on her porch, and what a lovely idea that was. Thank you Mindy for contacting me - this is another logo that I'm very pleased to add to my my portfolio.


Mindy is just starting out with designing but already has a few beautiful shawls under her belt. She also tells me that she'll have a few more projects coming out this fall. Please check out her blog Sharp Pointy Sticks and also her Ravelry pattern store HERE.

************************************************************************

If you are looking for some graphic design work please check out my online portfolio at JillZielinskiDesigns.com. Ads, books, pattern layout, logos, yarn labels, you name it – doing design work for fellow knitters/crafters is my specialty! Feel free to contact me for rates and availability at jillzielinski@gmail.com



1 comment:

Maryse said...

I so love the logo you make! This one is so lovely! You are very talented!