Wednesday, October 12, 2011

FO: Master Charles Hat

I managed to get a few hats done this past week. Two were gifts and went in the mail right away with no time for photos. This one I just finished and am holding on to it just in case we welcome a lil' boy here in a few weeks!



This handsome little pattern is called theMaster Charles Hat and is designed by the lovely Kate Oates of Tot Toppers. There is also a sweater pattern available to go with call the Master Charles Sweater. I definitely think I need to get some yarn so I can make this into a set. Adorable!

************************************************************************

Pattern Source: Master Charles Hat and is designed by the lovely Kate Oates of Tot Toppers
Yarn: Cascade 220
Notes: More details at my Ravelry link HERE



4 comments:

Marta said...

This is actually next in my queue -- I made a hat for my 14-month-old son that is too small and decided this one would be the replacement. Yours turned out great! (And a girl can wear it!)

Oiyi said...

This is way too cute! Kate has such great patterns for babies and kids.

Denise said...

That is so cute. The link goes to a square tank on your rav page?
I see they do an adult size in this, think it will be on my list for next year ;)

Maryse said...

Really cute! So is the sweater! That little baby will be kept so warm!