Monday, October 17, 2011

LOGO: Strickcafé

Jill Zielinski Designs has gone international! This logo was recently created for an online knitting shop based out of Switzerland.


When Anna, owner of Stickcafé, contacted me I asked her what "Strickcafé" meant. She said, it's basically what you call knitting together and drinking coffee and tea. Sounds great to me! I'm really happy with the way the final logo turned out. I think you see the translation of the name in the graphics of the logo.

Anna started her online store in 2008. It's a joint project with her mom. The shop is going great and they are having so much fun together. Be sure to check out Anna's online hope www.strickcafe.ch and the blog strickcafe.blogspot.com.

************************************************************************

If you are looking for some graphic design work please check out my online portfolio at JillZielinskiDesigns.com. Ads, books, pattern layout, logos, yarn labels, you name it – doing design work for fellow knitters/crafters is my specialty! Feel free to contact me for rates and availability at jillzielinski@gmail.com



No comments: