Monday, January 2, 2012

Design More

Well, Hello… anyone out there? I hope so! I now I was gone for awhile with Christmas break and all so I hope you are still here. I really enjoyed my time off with my growing family. It was just a wonderful Christmas and New Years and I hope yours was as well.


It was so nice to be off but I'm really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I have one big New Years resolution this year and it's to DESIGN MORE! I plan to do more design work via my graphic design business but also to design more products and patterns for Knitterella. I'm pretty proud of myself when I look back on my resolution post from last year. I really feel that I came through with my goals and I set out to do what I wanted. I'm so impressed with the clientele and jobs that I got last year with my Jill Zielinski Designs business. I'm SO thankful and I love the clients that I work/worked with. I have meet so many wonderful people in the knitting industry and can't wait to see who I'll meet in 2012. Although I didn't design as many knitting patterns as I had hoped I did finally get the courage to come out with my first. My Smocked Slouch hat pattern was the first knitting pattern for me to release and this year I'm going to make sure it isn't the last!

May 2012 be a very happy, healthy and successful year for us all!





1 comment:

Maryse said...

Of course I'm here! I think everything you touch is beautiful! Happy New Year 2012!