Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Got Tags?

If you are knit-wear designer, at some point, you will need informative tags to attach to your sample knits. Wether you use them for tradeshows, trunk shows or at your LYS, you'll need some sort of tag to put on your knitted samples that list the pattern, yarn, size and any other pertinent information. And since you need them anyway, you might as well have them look pretty and professional, right?

Below are some sample hang tags that I have designed for fellow knitters (and myself).

If you are interested in this design service, please contact me at jillzielinski@gmail.com – I'd love to work up something lovely for you!

**********************************************************************

If you are looking for custom graphic design work please check out my online portfolio at JillZielinskiDesigns.com. Doing design work for fellow knitters is my specialty. Feel free to contact me for rates and availability at jillzielinski@gmail.com

No comments: