Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello TEGO

If you haven't heard of TEGO products yet you will soon! That's because if you have an iPad and if you like Croc's Shoes you'll love TEGO products! TEGO products creates protective cases for the iPad and Kindle Fire – Cases made from the same unique materials made for Croc's Shoes. YES! That highly durable, ultra light weight material is what these cases are made out of and it's fantastic!

Lucky for me, I'm friends with the creator behind TEGO products so I was able to get my hands on my case before the masses. (As you can see I can hardly contain my excitement in this pic!)


The TEGO website is under construction so you won't be able to order your TEGO case from their website for a few more weeks yet… BUT if you'd like to get your hands on one before that, you can email me at knitterella@knitterella.com and I'll help get you COVERED!


P.S. The iPad case retails for $39.99 and I promise you'll love it!

P.P.S. I have been knitting and I'm getting close to releasing another pattern!

No comments: