Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dax and A Winner

Both my boys have been sick for the past few days and today I'm thankful that we all woke up with no major fevers. I'll still spend most the day cuddling with them but I am able to get a bit of work done. One of the first things I wanted to do is draw a winner for the copy of the awesome book by Katya Frankel called Boys' Knits..

That winner is…

Nook! That said…
what a fantastic book! you're right, finding lots of classic, and stylish patterns for boys is a toughie! this is a great collection! and hurrah for an opportunity to win! xo

Congrats Nook! Email me at knitterella@knitterella.com and I'll get you your copy of the book.

Thank you to all that participated. If you didn't win you really should get yourself a copy. As you can see it's a great book! I bought yarn over the weekend and I will be casting on for Dax in the near future.




Don't forget this book is published by Cooperative Press and you can buy it HERE. You can also buy in on Ravelry HERE.



4 comments:

nook. said...

horrayyyy!!!! thanks so much! and i was just thinking i need to cast on a sweater for my little man :) xo

amchart said...

Bummer I wasn't the winner! Had to comment I have that EXACT yarn. Love it. Great yarn/pattern combo. You will post progress photos, please?!

Anonymous said...

I think I might need to make Dax for my 12 year old brother. He'd love it.

kittyblog said...

Congratulations to Nook! If possible, I will read this book.