Friday, December 21, 2012

FO: Owl Puffs

Ever since I saw THIS version of these cute Owl Puffs I've wanted to make one and I'm glad I finally did. This was a fun little 1.5 evening project with WZ. He had fun sitting next to me watching me knit and create this as we cuddled on the couch in the evenings watching Christmas cartoons. This lil' owl affectionately named "Smorf" was made just for WZ to hang on the tree and play with. I do see more in the future though… I think these would make great toppers for gifts all year long! 



Today I've been winding down with work for the Holidays and won't be back to post until a bit later. I wanted to wish you all a very, Merry Christmas (or, if you prefer, a very, Happy Holiday!). I so very much appreciate you and all your support as I grow my Knitterella and Jill Zielinski Designs businesses. It has been a great year of many new and exciting things and God willing, I'm looking forward to many more in 2013. Thank you for everything and the best to you and yours for healthy and happy 2013!


 Cheers!

  *******************************************************

Pattern Source: Owl Puffs - it's a FREE one!
Yarn:  Scraps of worsted weight yarn from my stash
Notes: More details at my Ravelry link HERE



2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so flattered! I was inspired by NoKnitSherlock's versions, so it's just one big chain of inspiration. Your little guy is super-cute. But be careful -- I've knit almost 40 of them in the last year! Pretty much everyone I know got one this year (and even some people I don't know).

Becky (stripespolkadots on Ravelry)

Hilary said...

Merry Christmas, Jill! It was so great meeting you this year, and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!