Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Knitterella and GLBM on TV

I'm very happy to report that I survived my first experience with LIVE TV! I got up at 3 AM yesterday morning and, along with Liberty from Great Lakes Bay Moms, we made the trip to Clio, MI to be ready for our 2, 2 minute-ish live segments with Brittany Shannon of my local TV25 morning news.


(Liberty and I)

I was SO thankful to make it through with no major screw ups. Really, I was pretty darn nervous! A huge thanks to everyone on set and to Liberty for making me feel welcomed and relaxed. It was a lot of fun!


(Close up shot. LOVE that head form that Liberty brought for me - I want one!)

The below picture is a photo of me on set. The segment was about bundling up yourself and your kids for the cold weather. A more detailed article from GLBM can be found HERE. In the segment I explained that the patterns on my left were my original Knitterella pattern designs and since I have yet to add children's patterns to my line, the hats on the right of me were made from FREE patterns found online. A list and links to each sample knit that I had on set can be found HERE.

(Happy to here)

I'm hoping that a video of the segment will get posted online and when/if it does I will for sure post it for you to watch. Thank you to everyone that wished me well and to "break a leg"!




3 comments:

Hilary said...

Again, that is SO AWESOME. I would have been so nervous, too! But you really look at ease on set. I hope the segment gets posted online -- I'd love to watch it!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I would be super scared to go on TV, but everything you made is so chic and you look so relaxed! Congratulations!

Alana said...

So cool Jill! Congratulations! :)