Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thank You, Tracie!


I'm working on an for Fiber Buzz. It's a full page ad that will go in the Interweave Crochet, Fall 2007 issue and Tracie from Lampes Lumps is one of the contributors to the ad. I've never meet or worked with her before and she is sooo sweet! She sent me a 'Lump' of her handspun fiber especially for little 'ol me! Isn't that so sweet and isn't it wonderful! I love the colors and the feel of the yarn. I've actually never worked with handspun yarn before so this is a very special treat. Thank you, Tracie! I can't wait to knit it up!
Another fun thing that happened today is I got my invitation to Ravelry! If you haven't heard of it yet you need to check it out. I'm have yet to play around with it and get settled in but it seems like an awesome place to be! Here's a little bit on what it's all about.

Once you sign up you get put on a waiting list but that is just because the site is still in developmental stage and they are taking it a little at a time. Frankly, I already think the site is huge! Anyways, get your name on the waiting list and see what the all the fun is!

P.S. I signed up in May and just got the invite now.

P.P.S. Here is my Ravelry page - I have yet to fill all the project pages up and whatnot.

2 comments:

Knitserland said...

Looks like a neat site but I'm not seeing your stuff. Am I missing something? Maybe I need to sign in but I can't yet. I did get on the waiting list.

Pretty hand spun! Can't wait to see it knit up!

Tina

Knitterella said...

Oh, you might have to be a member to see my page on Ravelry. Tina, you would love it - sign up!