Sunday, September 30, 2007

And The Winners are…

Well, I didn't get as much accomplished today as I hoped so I don't have my new product on my Knitterella site yet but I did pick the winners of the contest!
Well, I didn't get as many Blossom Barrettes and Flower-Pin Tags done today as I hoped for but I did update my Knitterella site with what I did get done and I did pick the winners of the contest!
Instead of cutting out and drawing names (like I did last time) this time I just asked my husband to pick a couple numbers between 1 and 22 and the winners are…

kristiemd - wins a Blossom Barrette!
Rivercitystl - wins a Flower-Pin Tag!
And for good measure I'd like to send sample packs of my Knitterella stationery to: Peaknit and Knittin-gin!Congratulations to the winners and thank you all for stopping by!!!

Thanks again and if your name was picked please be sure to email me your address and info so I can send you your prize! Email me at knitterella@knitterella.com

5 comments:

knittin gin said...

Oh my gosh, really?! Your stationary is wonderful! Emailing you right away!

a friend to knit with said...

lucky girls! :)

Denise said...

Congrats to the winners, what wonderful give-aways:)
I finally added some new pics to my blog of the hats I've been finishing off.
Happy Sunday.
Den

peaknits said...

Yay! Thank you - the pick me up I totally needed today !! I love stationary and all things millinery! Can't wait to see those flowers in your shop! And I am looking at your craft area and thinking, we must both rock because I have some funky scissors like that and the betz white cupcake pincushion! We might just be dopplegangers! Or I wish, okay?!:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners!