Friday, December 7, 2007

Deck The Halls

No blog worthy projects to post about today but thought I'd spread some Christmas cheer!


Not too bad for a 6 ft, pre-lit, $20, Black Friday tree from Menards.


This little one is for the Fisherman in the house, it's deck out in Christmas lights that are shaped like fishing lures.


I made the felted stockings hanging there a couple of years ago. The green one felted up just right. The pink one got shaped a little weird when I felted it - the shape reminds me of something that would be in a Dr. Seuss book.

I also want to thank you for the great suggestions on how to fix my bleeding problem. I knew you could help me. I'll let you know how it goes!

TGIF! Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

love the holiday photos.
the stockings are great. i love the spirit that the pink one brings to the party. just right! :)

have a wonderful weekend.

Susan B. Anderson said...

I love Dr. Seuss stockings. Those trees are so cute. Hope you are doing well.
susan