Monday, February 25, 2008

Vegas Baby!

Guess where I snuck off to over the weekend… that's right, Vegas Baby! It was a short trip but oh so fun! Looking back I really didn't get too many photos, but I did take a lot the night we partied in the old downtown. It's so cool down there and a differenct vibe then the main strip.


There is a laser light show overhead on the top of every hour. You can see in the pic above the screen like awning that is full of lights.


Pictures don't really do it justice but it was pretty cool.


Of course I enjoyed the show while sipping on one big large-and-in-charge drink! Talk about brian freeze!


There was a free concert going on down there too. A James Brown type guy. Oh my gosh, he and his band were so entertaining!


And let me tell ya, his dancers really knew how to shake their junk! WOWZA!


To top it off I even won a few bills doing this!


Anyways, even though it was great fun, I'm sure glad to be home. Vegas really is the city that never sleeps and boy I'm exhausted! Now that I'm back I'm looking forward to catching up on my sleep and catching up on your blogs!

7 comments:

peaknits said...

Wowza what a good time you had - I bet that drink was tasty! I need to get out there someday - seems so exciting and un-like real life. Glad you had fun, now time for some rest:)

Denise said...

Oooh, you didn't go blow all that money you just earned from your orders did you ;-)
Looks like you had a great time. Last time I was in Vegas was about 3 years ago with hubby while he was on a course.

a friend to knit with said...

so fun to get away.......and trips on the whim are a way to charge your batteries. even if you are tired, you will be ready to go!!
glad you had a great weekend!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you had such a great time :)

momoftwinz said...

Looks like you had a blast. I also saw the laser light show downtown when we went in Oct....did you happen to see a man dancing in the middle of the street for money? Hilarious! Glad you had fun!

Philigry said...

oh, that sounds like so much fun! and that deink! holy moly!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you had a blast! The lights are impressive, but I keep looking back at that drink!