Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bundle Of Joy!

Now this is my kind of bundle of joy!


This is a Studio Fat Stack that I ordered from the lovely Anna Maria. ooo, I can't wait to cut into these. Not sure what they'll turn out to be but with such pretty fabric I know they'll turn into something beautiful.

I also need to do a little photo-shoot for you this week to show you the awesome prize I won from the talented Carrie over at Sommer Designs. I actually got one of her beautiful aprons!!! Hope to show you that soon. Hope to get some quality knitting time this week too!

10 comments:

peaknits said...

Anna maria has the most beautiful fabric line! Lucky you for having a whole stack of it - can't wait to see what you come up with.

Sarah said...

Oh. That is some gorgeous fabric!

Denise said...

oooh can't wait to see what you make with those. I checked out Sommer Designs too, what lovely bags and stuff :-) How fun to win an apron, they look gorgeous. Do show us yours!

a friend to knit with said...

that fabric is gorgeous!
i can't wait to see what you create.

hook and needle said...

What great fabric! Lucky duck!

Philigry said...

can't wait to see what you make with these!

Oiyi said...

I am drooling over your Studio Fat Stack! I must resist buying more fabric.

Anonymous said...

Oh pretty! Thanks for the link to Anna Maria's blog. Her photos are lovely and she has such a friendly tone to her writing.

Cinnamonamon said...

What a pretty collection of fabrics!! I was thisclose to carting home a whole basket of fabric last time I went to Joann's -- any my sewing machine is gathering some serious dust (or it would be if it wasn't for all the projects that need to be done sitting all around & over it!).

Looks like Vegas was a hit -- that's some drink!!

Anonymous said...

oooh, those studio stacks do look yummy. And lucky you, winning something from Carrie! Way to go!