Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Humor Note Cards!

My NEW PRODUCT is here and in the shop! I've been so excited to tell you about my NEW Humor Note Cards and now I can!!! With the success of my Humor Gift Tags I thought it only fitting that I expand the idea into a line of NEW Note Cards. These 6 new, original quotes are sure to make any knitter smile!

Sold in sets of 3 designs. A set sells for $5.00 and contains 3 blank 4.25 x 5.5 note cards with 3 white envelops. Packaged in a clear bag, hang pack.

Set 1 contains:



Set 2 contains:




I hope these bring a smile to your day and that you love them as much as I do!




12 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great!! I especially love "Getting through the day one stich at a time" <3

The French Bear said...

They are great! You are so creative, and I love the humour behind them!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Carol said...

Love them!

Rose said...

Those are adorable!!

Sarah said...

I do love these a bunch, and have 2friends in mind to buy them for! I do wonder though, if you know that through is spelled wrong on the last one, or if it is knitting humor I don't get!? I hope I'm not offending you, I just would want to know!

Maryse said...

I love both your new cards and gift cards. I love the bright colors, simplicity and they are funny! I especially like the "I'll show you my stash if you show me yours"!

Sue said...

So true, so true! I love them. I am sure they will sell very well. I might even buy myself some too so I can give them to my knitterly friends and my mum.

Anonymous said...

"I believe I'll knit another row" - boy, that pretty much sums up a knitters philosophy on life, doesn't it? These are fantastic, Jill!

knitalatte said...

They are all great. Got a chuckle reading them.

Anonymous said...

tee hee! I am definitely partial to the second set. The "one stitch at a time" definitely rings a bell...

Cheers!
Daisy

momoftwinz said...

My fave...If knitting is wrong, I don't want to be right! Cute Jill!

a friend to knit with said...

jill.. these are GREAT!