Wednesday, August 10, 2011

LOGO: Amy Herzog Designs

I have definitely been busy with logos these days and I'm loving it! Here is another recent logo I did for a knitwear designer that you will know for sure…


Amy is a self-describe, highly technical knitter who is "on a crusade to help others create wardrobe staples." (Don't you just love that.) She currently has a big article on her and her work in the Fall 2011 issue of Knitscene. You can also see one of her many new patterns published in the current fall issue of Twist Collective. It's called Twinings and is an adorable mock-wrap pullover.

So just incase you haven't already, go check out her WEBSITE, BLOG and PATTERNS. Amy is a true talent and so nice to work with - I'm honored that I got to design her logo.

************************************************************************

If you are looking for some graphic design work please check out my online portfolio at JillZielinskiDesigns.com. Ads, books, pattern layout, logos, yarn labels, you name it – doing design work for fellow knitters/crafters is my specialty! Feel free to contact me for rates and availability at jillzielinski@gmail.com



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Well done! I had the privilege of meeting Amy at Sock Summit - she's so sweet and full of energy!

Maryse said...

I love this new logo! And I just saw her new design Twinings! I think it's love at first sight ;-)